Thursday, May 3, 2012

You're invited to a curated vintage garage sale!


Big news!

On Saturday I'm hosting a curated vintage garage sale at my home from 10 am to 3 pm. I've planned to open a shop on Etsy, but decided to start things off with a private sale before getting to work listing items because I'm lazy and the thought of listing 120 pieces of clothing is daunting to say the least. The sale will feature clothing from the Victorian era through the 1980's, from brands and designers such as:

Ferragamo
Victor Costa
Neiman Marcus
Christian Dior
Albert Nipon
Mary McFadden
Burberry
Armani
Gunnie Sax
Bruno Magli
Coach
and more!

I have wiggle dresses from the 1950's, fluid maxi dresses from the 1970's, tailored blazers from the 1940's, vintage western shirts, 1980's prom dresses, an abundance of vintage sequined blouses, and everything in between. All items are in pristine condition and tagged with measurements regarding size and fit.

If you can't make the sale, and are looking for something specific, drop me an email at dresswithcourage(at)gmail(dot)com - I might have what you're looking for! I'd be happy to ship anywhere in the United States and Canada.

If you live in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, come on by! Leave a comment with your email address and I'll send you the address of the sale.

Thank you all for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment