Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dress Up Corner #5

Vertical, horizontal or diagonal – stripes make me happy. So you can imagine my excitement when I spotted these super stylish stripy sandals in silk! (lots of S’s in that last bit.)But then I came across this cool contemporary dresser, also kitted out with colourful stripes:

Colourful hallway storage | Hallway furntiure | Image | Housetohome

And I just knew that Dress Up Corner #5 had to be all about stripes:

dress up corner #5

1-Tabitha Simmons sandals 2-Marc by Marc Jacobs dress 3-Country Road trilby 4-Sonia by Sonia Rykiel cuff 5-Prada top-handled tote 6-Jonathan Saunders cotton skirt

Warning! Take caution not to wear all this stripy goodness in one ensemble. Less is more with stripes.

First photo linked to source. Collage by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment