Monday, April 25, 2011

Guest Post: Lanalou Style

Hello! As a treat for you and I today, the lovely Lana of Lanalou Style has created this beautiful post to inspire my readers while I’m on holiday:

Hi, I'm Lana from Lanalou Style and I'm so happy to be doing a guest post for Megan while she's away. I hope you're having a fabulous trip, Megan!
I'm not quite sure my post is what you'll usually see here but I am a bit of a floral girl at heart and couldn't resist. Will you join me for an afternoon garden tea? Think florals, macaroons and a bit of French chic! A blissful afternoon in a scented garden with the sun shining, sounds just about perfect to me, don't you agree?


Lovely outfit (2)

Sarah Lund (2)

Macaroons (2)

Miss Dior (2)

Lovely outfit image credits: Betsey Johnson dress, cream heels, Alex Monroe jewellery & Miss Dior perfume
Image credits: 1) Sarah Lund, 2 & 5) Lana Kenney, 3) a photo of an old print I have, 4) via Sooner or Later
lanalou stylewww.lanaloustyle.blogspot.com

Thank you Lana!

No comments:

Post a Comment