Sunday, May 8, 2011

Street Style: Scene 4

I’ve dabbled in a bit of a mix & match today – I’m rather partial to the pairing of street style looks with their corresponding decor versions. Much like the pairing of food with wine brings out the best whilst highlighting the flavour profiles of each product; well, I’m inclined to do this in the land of fashion and decor [click this, that and the next thing to see previous posts in this series]

I think our individual fashion choices reflect our taste in decor, and vice versa. Which is why I’ve united these stylish street peeps with a decor scene they would fancy, hypothetically speaking. Do leave a comment and let me know what you think!

SeenScene 1

SeenScene 2

SeenScene 3

image credits: 1. citizen couture & desire to inspire 2. all the pretty birds & design sponge 3. fashionising & mrs.boho

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment