Sunday, May 1, 2011

Return from my Roman Holiday

Hello everyone! I’m back from Italy, had a beautiful and inspiring trip from Rome through to the Chianti region in Tuscany. So much history, so many gorgeous scenes that will be in my memory for a long time to come, and so much ice-cream!

I was busy capturing much of my experience on camera which I’ll share in the weeks to come. But for now, while I recover from my long journey home, I’ll leave you with a little Roman celebration starring the glowing Audrey Hepburn and the dashing Gregory Peck in the 1953 classic “Roman Holiday”.

The 1953 Academy Award®-winning film "Roman Holiday" starred Audrey Hepburn as Anne, a young European princess who finds romance with reporter Joe Bradley played by Gregory Peck.  Hepburn won the Best Actress Oscar® for her performance in the film.  In celebration of the film's 50th anniversary, "Roman Holiday" will screen at the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences in Beverly Hills on Thursday, September 25, 2003.

Audrey Hepburn and Gregory Peck relax in Rome during a break from shooting the 1953 film "Roman Holiday."  In celebration of the film's 50th anniversary, "Roman Holiday" will screen at the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences in Beverly Hills on Thursday, September 25, 2003.

roman_holiday_ver3

Annex%20-%20Hepburn,%20Audrey%20(Roman%20Holiday)_05

roman_holiday_ver2

roman_holiday

images from doctor macro

No comments:

Post a Comment