Friday, March 30, 2012

{Almost daily outfit of the day} Cornflower 3.30.12


1950's shirt dress from Archive Vintage; thrifted Bruno Magli heels; thrifted python bag; thrifted rose gold Michael Kors watch; Forever 21 & Neiman Marcus bracelets

The main story on the news these days is the half a billion dollar lottery drawing scheduled to take place tonight. Sometimes, when I'm having trouble falling asleep, I fantasize about what I would do if I won. I'd likely behave exactly as most would if they suddenly came into money -- I'd travel, and pay off debt, and probably purchase a larger house. I'd treat my friends to a lavish vacation and help out family, and donate to various charities. I'd open a vintage shop and host dinner parties, and hire a housekeeper to do my laundry.

It's nice to sit and fantasize about the what-ifs and could-be's of lottery drawings. But truth be told, if I really was to win the lottery, my first priority would be to hire a tailor to create 100 copies of this dress in different fabrics, colors and sleeve lengths. It's that perfect.




1 comment: