Sunday, March 25, 2012

On Sundays I Smile - Week in review 3.25.12

On Sundays I smile. 

I share these moments with you.

Enjoy.


One of the things I miss most about living in NYC are the bagel shops that dotted every corner. I'd order a cinnamon raisin bagel the size of a hubcap and a steaming cup of coffee, read the New York Times, and study the atmosphere. The bagels at my local shop aren't quite up to par, but they'll do.


When I was little, one of my favorite things to do was ride my bike around my neighborhood with a book in the basket, looking for the perfect shady spot to read. When my daughter asked to get the tires on her own bike fixed, I became so inspired that I decided to break mine out for a spin. I have not ridden my bike in four years. Hilarity ensued.




I met my friend Erin at the Grand Lux Cafe, where we ate things like goat cheese caesar salad and potato stuffed spring rolls and skillet macaroni and cheese with bacon and I ogled her rhinestone collar necklace which she wore with a vintage rock tee and looked amazing.


I continue to be haunted by this incredible vintage Charles Jordan python bag I spied at Archive Vintage Clothing in Dallas. Of course, I have no need for a vintage python Charles Jordan bag, but I want it all the same.


Yesterday I jogged six miles. Just kidding I ate pancakes.

I was interviewed on the blog 33 avenue Miquelon this week for it's Follow Friday feature. Drop by and check it out!

Now it's your turn. 

What were the best parts of your week? Leave a comment and share your smiles!

Some photos taken with Instagram: dresscourage

No comments:

Post a Comment