Thursday, June 21, 2012

greatest hits

As bloggers, we often write a post and immediately move onto the next idea for our following post. Out of sight, out of mind. I’m working on a homework assignment for Blogging Your Way 2.0 where Holly of Decor8 encourages us to explore our archives and find relevance in our blog history. A kind of blogged but not forgotten assignment.

Last year we travelled to Italy which was a wonderfully enriching trip full of colour, history, design and flavour! I thought I’d share the links for those posts in my Greatest Italian Hits… I’d love you to click over and travel back in time with me…

The Roman Holiday prologue sets the scene for our upcoming trip with photographs from our honeymoon 12 years ago…

Tuscan collage

Italian Holiday Part 1 explores the exquisite nature which we found in the Tuscan countryside…

101_1116 a

Italian Holiday Part 2 is my Italian food festival… Italy is well known for it delicious cuisine and this post highlights those tastes and flavours…

Flavours of Italy copy

Italian Holiday Part 3 reminisces the many streets & sights which caught my eye…

Italy sights 1 script

and lastly, the Return from my Roman Holiday…a fun Audrey Hepburn in Roman Holiday inspired post to get all nostalgic about…

roman_holiday_ver3_thumb[1]

Did you enjoy that? I hope so!

Let me know where your favourite travel destination is and if you’ve blogged about it, please leave a link in your comment… then we can all armchair travel together!

[all photography my own, except last image]

No comments:

Post a Comment