Friday, June 8, 2012

On Fridays I Smile - Week in review 6.8.12

On Fridays I smile.

I share these moments with you. 

Enjoy.


Untitled

I thrifted this insane Victor Costa gown at Goodwill for about $12. Normally I wouldn't spend over six dollars on something from the Goodwill, but I was powerless against all those glorious hot pink ruffles. I plan to wear this score to a really, really special place, such as my breakfast table where I drink my morning coffee.

Untitled

My kids are officially home from school for the summer, which gives me a great excuse to spend my days doing fun things like seeing movies at the dollar theater and swimming and pottery painting. I painted a mug. It was awesome.


Untitled

On Thursday I ran six miles. Just kidding I ate gelato.

Untitled


Untitled

I've spent a considerable amount of time mentioning Vintage Martini on this blog. I shop there. I take photos there. I obsessively stalk new things there, such as this vintage Ferre corset and orange Ferragamo spring 2009 runway one-piece. I drool over things I will never, ever be able to afford there - things like Louboutain pumps and Fendi bags and Chanel jewelry and 1970's furs and beaded vintage flapper dresses.

This week I started working there. Consider me to be the happiest girl on the planet. If you're anywhere near the store (located in downtown Carrollton, TX) come on by. I'll show you vintage that will blow your mind.

Now it's your turn. 

What were the best parts of your week? Leave a comment and share your smiles!
Photos taken with Instagram: dresscourage

No comments:

Post a Comment