Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Instagram with Fenny

fenny-bio

One of the things I love about blogging is the unique and special people you interact with from around the globe. Fenny Setiawan is one of those people whom I’ve met along my blogging journey and she writes and shares beautiful vintage, home decor and handmade finds on her F For Fabulous blog. Her life in Malaysia with her husband and little girl might be quite different to mine in Cape Town and it’s always a treat to see her Instagram photographs of the sights and visual inspirations she captures along her journey of life.

These pics are some of my favourites from Fenny’s followgram and I’m thrilled to share them with you today. Thanks Fenny, they’re fabulous!

fenny 1

fenny 2

fenny 3

fenny 4

if you’re new here, please click over to see who my other Instagram guests have been…

No comments:

Post a Comment