Monday, January 23, 2012

store it

It’s always exciting to see our local South African talent coming up with clever & stylish designs. I’m looking forward to the creatively inspiring Design Indaba which is coming up soon. But for now, storage solutions have been occupying my mind and these designs really stood out in my eyes. Fresh, original and functional.

So the ever-increasing pile of fashion & decor mags [which I’m sure I’ll always need] can be cleverly & conveniently stored in Design Quarters’ bespoke My Mag Stool. With adjustable leather straps and a linen cushion, it’s unique & multi-functional. Sit/Read/Store in style!

store-1

Raw Studio’s Ikonic range takes the concept of the original steel locker to new heights with their fully modular and durable storage solution. A design icon in the making.

store-2

Dokter and Misses knows that a desk gets cluttered, so a slick, eye catching Desk Shelf keeps your journals, stationery & general clutter under control. And the cardboard, steel & wood 3 box unit is simple and minimal. Just what the doctor ordered.

store-3

No comments:

Post a Comment