Sunday, January 22, 2012

Gucci pre-fall 2012

I have to admit that I did a little happy dance when I saw Gucci’s prefall collection. Nothing gets my pulse racing quite like a great print… it’s the textile designer in me, I’m afraid. Make it a floral print and I’m smitten. But make that floral print a pansy one… well, then I have no words.

prefall12-gucci-1

Frida Giannini’s collection for Gucci was a kind of stylishly horsey garden party… gloriously pops of bold colour amidst the more neutral shades one would expect of a fall collection, and beautifully rendered pansy prints on flowing dresses and cropped trousers. So, expecting to pick just a few of the looks I loved actually turned into posting most of the looks I adored from this equestrian inspired, pansy studded collection.

prefall12-gucci-6

prefall12-gucci-2

prefall12-gucci-7

prefall12-gucci-3

prefall12-gucci-8

prefall12-gucci-4

prefall12-gucci-9

prefall12-gucci-5

images from style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment