Sunday, July 22, 2012

poketo

poketo

If I ever find myself in Downtown Los Angeles, I know just where I’d head… Poketo, the fabulous design-driven store which has just launched their real brick and mortar shop/gallery full of art for your everyday. These brass bottle openers are a perfect example of stylish form with real function:

cool-indie-vibe

Founded by husband-and-wife team Ted Vadakan and Angie Myung in 2003, the online Poketo created a buzz with their limited-edition vinyl artist wallets & has grown into a leading lifestyle brand with a fun & functional signature style while still retaining the original indie vibe. These cool wallets are among my favourites:

wallets

Poketo (pronounced poh-KEH-toe) got its name through Angie’s Korean grandmother’s mispronunciation of pocket. I'm especially fond of their accessories range with their simple geo shapes:

brass-triangle-earrings

accessories

enamel-chevron-necklace

fun-funtional-style

cups-plates

To find out more, be sure to sign up on the mailing list and follow them on Poketo blog, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment