Wednesday, July 4, 2012

you make me blush!

did you catch my post for Freeworld Design Centre last week?

1

Such a pretty shade of pink... blush. This magazine tear out of a rosy pink-cheeked model with sweetly braided hair was the inspiration behind this post. Blush is still feminine, but more neutral and natural than your typical girly shade of pink. Isn’t this rose-gold "M" mirrored light gorgeous? I think it would suit me just fine!

2

A great pair of brocade shorts teamed with a neutral blush palette seem like the perfect match for these sweet brogues. And I’ve always loved the idea of displaying vintage frocks on bamboo ladders since they’re far too pretty to be stuck in the closet.

3

This peter pan collared blouse strikes the perfect balance between feminine charm and classic simplicity, while the uncomplicated white crockery in this painted display cabinet makes a vintage statement in a delicate shade of pink.

4

A perfect polka dot knit is toughed up with a leather biker jacket and this softly sorbet pink shade on the walls is making me melt!

6

A gorgeous backless dress makes a ladylike expression of confidence and this softly serene room is the ideal match for this stylish lady

5

One of my favourite bloggers, Jeanette Lunde, has the prettiest lounge...

7

and I’m smitten with this blush leather bag...so chic. It’s hard to resist a work space as neutral as this...

8

And this adorable red-head knows how to rock this dusty pink frock. *blush*

No comments:

Post a Comment