Thursday, July 26, 2012

mother of pearl aw12

mother-of-pearl-aw12-2

The blending of art & fashion will always make me smile, so when I read about Mother of Pearl’s autumn/winter 2012 collection over on Trendland, I was excited. The mix of print & pattern, colour & texture is creative and I must say that I love the vibrant palette of royal blue/burnt orange/plum/blush.

mother-of-pearl-aw12-1

For this collection, Mother of Pearl has collaborated with New York-based artist Fred Tomaselli to produce a series of prints with mixed visual references. The real, the photographic & the painterly are all combined to create a collection rich in hyperdelic imagery.

mother-of-pearl-aw12-4

mother-of-pearl-aw12-3

mother-of-pearl-aw12-5

click over to Mother of Pearl to see more from this unique collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment