Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Instagram with Igor

igor-about

Please welcome my blogging friend Igor, all the way from Munich, Germany to INSTAGRAM PICS. Igor blogs about everything that inspires him for a happy home on his very happy & truly delightful Happy Interior Blog. Lots of happiness going on here! Today Igor is based in Munich, but he was born in Austria to Serbian parents and has spent time in Greece, Vienna and Berlin.

This well-travelled lad has an eye for beautiful and inspiring interiors and I know you’ll love his blog as much as I do. Here are my top 9 Instagram picks from Igor’s Followgram stream. They all show a little part of Igor’s life and his love for bright and beautiful things.

igor instagram

Thanks for taking part in my INSTAGRAM PICS Igor!

No comments:

Post a Comment