Friday, February 17, 2012

{Almost daily outfit of the day} Gloomy blues 2.17.12

Vintage thrifted blazer; vintage thrifted blouse; thrifted Seven For All Mankind jeans; thrifted Coach ballet flats; thrifted Coach bag; Old Navy belt

If I am wearing jeans, it's for one of three reasons:
  1. In a tragic twist of circumstance, I have become trapped under something heavy inside my closet, and am thus only able to reach a rogue pair of jeans that has escaped its hanger and become abandoned on the floor.
  2. Each and every pair of Spanx I own is swimming languidly in my washing machine.
  3. It's raining.
Today, we're going with option number three. It's hard to be inspired to dress creatively when skies are overcast and gloomy, and the only thing I plan to do is beach myself on the couch, eat takeout pad thai,  and watch Gwyneth Paltrow die a grisly, painful death in Contagion.


No comments:

Post a Comment