Monday, February 20, 2012

{Almost daily outfit of the day} I've got stripes 2.20.12

2.20.12

 Forever 21 denim jacket; vintage thrifted dress; Old Navy belt; Hue tights; vintage thrifted Ferragamo wedges; estate sale clutch; Forever 21 bracelets

Every time I wear a dress, I wonder why I don't wear dresses more often. A dress is kind of the perfect article of clothing. Feel a little lazy? Put on a dress. Have the urge to be a bit more feminine? Put on a dress. Bloated from last night's dinner of southern food, lemon meringue pie, and too many glasses of sweet tea? (not that I would know anything about that...) Dress.

I picked up this 1960's dress for less than $5 from the Goodwill. The red Ferragamo wedges were another steal for $4.

2.20.12 (2)

red shoes

2.20.12 (3)

No comments:

Post a Comment