Thursday, February 2, 2012

an elegant vision

It seems like all things Danish are inspiring me this week… didn’t you just love the ‘small is beautiful’ apartment in Copenhagen which I posted about yesterday? You don’t need tons of space to have an amazing home!

louise_pedersen4

So for Fashion Friday today, it’s still all about Denmark. One of my favourites, Danish photographer Signe Vilstrup, shot these beautiful vintage-style portraits for the January issue of Elle Denmark. I’m mad about the art deco inspirations and graphic prints, and don’t even get me started on the soft twenties-styled hair and lips. I was certainly born in the wrong era!

louise_pedersen1

louise_pedersen2

louise_pedersen3

louise_pedersen5

louise_pedersen6

louise_pedersen7

louise_pedersen8

So have a fabulous Friday and pop back tomorrow for another cool Nordic interior!

images via fashiongonerogue

No comments:

Post a Comment