Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Coming soon...


If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you've likely heard me mention a little book I've been working on. Well, today the final proof came in, and I'm proud to introduce Thrifting 101: A Beginner's Guide to Thrifting and Vintage to you! I'm going to offer it as both an ebook and a hardback edition. More details regarding price and ordering information will be forthcoming in the next two weeks.

On a related note...this book would not have been possible without the support I've received from you, my followers and readers. THANK YOU for encouraging me as I've shared my love of thrifting and vintage with you. Thank you for dropping by each day, and leaving comments, and sending me emails, and allowing my blog to be a part of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment