Monday, April 2, 2012

{Almost daily outfit of the day} Belted. 4.2.12


Thrifted Anthropologie tunic; Gap legging jeans; Gap belt; Zara sandals; thrifted vintage Coach bag; Forever 21 bracelets; thrifted Michael Kors rose gold watch

I was laid out with a pretty terrific allergic attack this weekend. I use the word "terrific" ironically because there was nothing terrific about it. I didn't want to get off the couch. I didn't want to get dressed. I didn't want to do anything except whine and grouch and watch Midnight In Paris over and over again while lamenting the insulting way Rachel McAdams' character behaves towards Owen Wilson's. When it finally became time for me to get out of my sweats, I found myself leaning towards a belted tunic. McAdams wears a lot of belted tunics and dresses in the movie, perhaps as a juxtaposition against the loose chemises of Owen Wilson's 1920's love interest and a nod towards her uptight personality.

Whatever the reason, I'd have to say this outfit is one of my favorites. Runny nose notwithstanding.



No comments:

Post a Comment