Sunday, April 15, 2012

On Sundays I Smile - Week in review 4.15.12

On Sundays I smile.

I share these moments with you.

Enjoy.



When things get stressful, I have an overwhelming urge to escape my house and spend time outside. I recently discovered a lovely park with biking trails not too far from home. There are ducks and winding paths and acres of trees and streams. I love it there.


Of course, there's also another little thing called retail therapy. Specifically, that involving shoes. These are just perfect for spring.


And let's not forget cupcake therapy.



Last weekend my family and I went to an outdoor car show. I have a thing for classic cars. Well, truthfully, it's more than a thing and closer to a mad passionate love affair. I was particularly smitten with this fifties pickup and sixties VW minivan.


Yesterday I went out to get a new car. Instead I got a dog. Dogs are much cuddlier than cars, you know. Max is a thirteen month-old chiuahua whom I adopted at the shelter. He has the sweetest disposition, is already house-trained, and fits into our family just perfectly. My kids are thrilled.


Now it's your turn. 

What were the best parts of your week? Leave a comment and share your smiles!

Some photos taken with Instagram: dresscourage

No comments:

Post a Comment