Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Zara on the way

Sneak-Peek-Guest-Post

Drooling over the latest Zara April lookbook, it’s kind of difficult not to get excited about this super brand being in the country. And finally, come July/August, Capetonians will have their very own V&A Zara store to have and to hold. At long last, I hear you sigh. With fashion that is affordable, individual & international, this Spanish brand is a regular fashion pit stop on my overseas travels. Recently I hopped up to my hometown of Durban for a little shopping expedition at the newly opened Zara. I was not disappointed. So start saving your rands for some of these gorgeous seasonal looks which will certainly brighten up your wardrobe in anticipation of spring!

Click over to Freeworld Design Centre for my Wednesday guest post to see more of the April lookbook… 

No comments:

Post a Comment