Thursday, April 26, 2012

Join me on Saturday at Vintage Martini!


I'm thrilled to invite all of you to the celebration and signing of my book, Thrifting 101: A Beginner's Guide to Thrifting and Vintage, this Saturday at Vintage Martini in Carrollton, TX! Vintage Martini has been voted the number one vintage store in the Dallas/Fort Worth area multiple years in a row, and features some of the most amazing pieces to be found in the country - things like Chanel jewelry, Prada pumps, 1920's flapper dresses and extravagant 1950's ball gowns. It's my favorite place in all of the city, and I'm so flattered to host my book signing there.

Vintage Martini is located at 1106 West Main Street in Carrollton, 75006. The signing is from eleven to two pm. Can't make it? You can still support me by purchasing a copy of my book - just click on the image above!

No comments:

Post a Comment