Thursday, September 29, 2011

[wild] west coast

mona10

We’re taking some time off and driving up the West Coast, a part of the Cape which is notoriously rugged, wild and gloriously unspoilt. I’m hoping for warm spring weather and anticipating some much-needed recharging of batteries. I’m looking forward to walking on quiet beaches, photographing the beauty surrounding me, reading and sitting on the rocks, basically doing sweet nothing. As the Italians say, dolce far niente, taking time for some pleasant idleness. This editorial taken from Marie Claire Italia seemed blissfully appropriate.

mona1

mona2

mona3

mona4

mona6

mona5

mona7

mona8

mona9

mona12

So I’ll be back later next week, energised and inspired. Please don’t forget to pop across to Freeworld Design Centre’s blog on Wednesday to catch my debut post as their newest Guest Blogger. I’m so excited to work with this dynamic team and I’ll be posting every Wednesday on their lovely blog. Please leave a comment to let them know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment