Monday, October 10, 2011

My Japan part 1

My Japan is an inspiring photographic story of hope which I read about in the latest issue of Elle Decoration. After disaster struck in Japan earlier this year, a charity photographic exhibition was created whereby people could upload their own photographs of Japan, ones that signified what Japan meant to them. The photographs could be voted for and sold, the funds then donated to the Japan Emergency Network. I had so many favourites from all genres that I’m splitting this post into 2 parts! Enjoy this first set of amazing images which delightfully capture the culture of a country I’d one day love to visit.

my japan 1

my japan 2

my japan 3

my japan 4

my japan 5

my japan 6

my japan 7

my japan 8

I hope these beautiful images leave you feeling inspired… keep an eye out next week for part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment