Thursday, October 20, 2011

[Super] Skinny

I was so thrilled when I received news from our Cape Town superstar, Skinny laMinx about her gorgeous new fabric designs… and me-oh-my, I am smitten!

The new Salad Pack tea towel design is my favourite. I love the simple line-drawn salad leaves in the delicious colours of leafy green and rhubarb. Leave the washing up to someone else, let me do the drying!

Salad_Pack_tea_towel2

There’s more laMinx loveliness in the form of Heather’s Succulents and Mushrooms collections…

skinny laminx2

Succulents2

skinny laminx1

But wait, there’s still more… the fabulous Flower Fields collection in the prettiest palette:

skinny laminx

So make a mad dash over to Skinny laMinx if you’re as smitten as I am with these designs. If you’re South African customers [that would be us, the lucky fishes] or international customers [bit further away, but still lucky, nonetheless] you will not be disappointed with the latest designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment