Monday, August 22, 2011

One [year] later…

So today is this little blog’s 1st anniversary. So much has happened this past year and I’ve learnt so much along the way. Something I’m constantly reminded of on a daily basis is how much inspiration there is in blogland. Such clever people doing amazing things and, in turn, inspiring other people to create and be clever. I truly value the connections I’ve made with like-minded people, not just from my own city of Cape Town, but with amazing people from around the world. People I would never have connected with before. Through blogging, I’ve had the privilege of learning from and being inspired by such creative people, and hopefully, sharing my inspirations here on Dressed By Style. It’s been a journey of self discovery and an awakening to the wonderful potential out there.

thank you

So, thank you. Thank you for following my ‘style diary of inspirations’ and all the kind comments along the way. They’ve such a joy to read and I really appreciate them more than I can say.

I’m looking forward to the next year: the opportunities that it may bring and the new friends which I’ll meet along the way…

[photo my own]

No comments:

Post a Comment